Thursday, September 6, 2012

White, Navy, and Ikat All Over

It's no mystery to anyone that I have an obsession with ikat prints. A skirt and bag later...I am still looking to add the the collection with this fun and spunky print. When I logged onto Joss and Main this morning (one of my favorite home/decor websites) I died when I saw this beautiful chair:




Then I thought to myself...I have seen this chair before somewhere else. 




Seeing double? YES. I have always professed my love for Target. Well the love just got a little deeper and a little stronger. Target, you always come through in the clutch and I love you for it. The best part about this set of twins? The ikat chair from Joss and Main is $300, which in big world terms is a steal for the quality and type of chair. But this looks over the top compared to the $100 Target ikat chair! No contest.


No comments:

Post a Comment