Friday, May 25, 2012

5 Year Reunion Weekend (what!?)

One of these days maybe I will get into a schedule of posting on my blog on a daily basis. Maybe not. The past week and weekend has been a whirlwind to say the least, and the past week I have spent catching up on sleep (that I did not get) and "de-carbing" (which I did not do) from this past weekend. As many know from the zillion tagged facebook pictures and all the reminiscing going on all over my facebook news feed...it was my 5 YEAR REUNION this past weekend!
 Disclaimer: This was not my entire class, just those who could wake up before 2pm. The rest showed up three hours later for parade. 

 We actually broke a record for the five year class attendance, which was pretty awesome seeing as I know lots of people that weren't able to attend. Regardless of the fact that our class was abnormally large, it was awesome to see such an amazing turn out.
 Rob doing his thing. And me cont=inuting to take creepy pictures even though I have about 30 of the same picture from different days. And...there's more to come. Graduation weekend is one week away. Yikes.
 I was so so happy that all of my closest friends were able to make the trip. Some were right down the street and some were across the country, so it was nice that we could all join back together in the place that we all essentially "grew up" in.


It's crazy even now to say that I have been to a five year reunion. Any type of reunion at all is pretty ridiculous sounding seeing as there is no way that much time has flown by. They say time flies and gosh it really does!! It was an all around fun weekend, and it went by way to fast. I got to talk to lots of great people and catch up on the comings and goings of everyone in my class.

Still exhausted but so happy to see everyone! 2007...the class that EVERYONE was waiting for. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment