Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fun Florals


I'm sure we all lost our breathe a little bit when we saw Beth from the Lucky One in this absolutely stunning vintage floral dress:
Picture taken from Instyle.com

It was so simple and modest cut yet made such a statement. I think at that moment I thought to myself "Gosh, every girl needs to own a dress like that.."I have been obsessed currently over the floral trend and feel like everywhere I look its floral pants, floral maxi skirts and dresses, floral button up shirts. I love it! I feel like its the perfect transition piece into summer in a relaxed and easy fashion.

Some of my favorites at the moment...


 Modcloth & Anthropologie
 Anthropologie & Forever 21
Modcloth & Forever 21


1 comment:

  1. Im a sucker for Florals and loving that I can find it everywhere finally!! xoxo
    House of Tong

    ReplyDelete