Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Not-So-Wicked Wednesday

Picture taken from one of my favorite style blogs: whippedstyle.com

I am absolutely loving this new blogger format...so easy to use and it makes it WAY harder to neglect my blog like I have done in the past. I love Wednesdays, but I am starting to get the nervous jitters about my approaching race on Saturday. It's just a race, but I always get nervous and of course want to do my absolute best. 

IT'S JUST A RACE. AND...FOR A GREAT CAUSE. I am thankful to even be able to run in this race! Sometimes I need to just take a deep breath, slow down, and remember why I am running the race in the first place. Gosh it would be amazing to get a personal record and beat my time from my last race. It would be amazing to keep up with the boys, and show off all the hard work that I have put in the last few months. But more than anything I am so EXCITED to see everyone get together and celebrate the survival of all those breast cancer has touched. That in itself is a miracle and I count my blessings that I can be apart of it! 

Happy hump day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment