Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Goodies

I have had a love affair for years now, beginning in high school when I purchased my first pair and lasting into the present. Boots...I truly love you.
There's something so classic about pulling on a pair of boots with sweaters and jeans or tights and they make me feel oh. so. good. Seeing as we are now {fully emerged} into fall with all these cold mornings and cool afternoons I am all too tempted to pull on that pair of boots to run out the door.
I have picked out some of my favorite boots and fall heels, some that I am looking to buy and some that I am simply just lusting over. They range from color to type, but I must admit I love love love them all and would love to have all of them sit full time in my closet.

A girl can only dream...right??

Have a great fall weekend! I'm headed down to Purdue for a visit this weekend, and I am more than thrilled for the change of scenery.
Pictures to share after the weekend, have a good one!

Booties (from left to right): Piperlime, Topshop, Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment