Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rainy day blues

Ugh today is one of those days that you just want to curl up and watch a movie or take a long nap wrapped in tons of blankets doesn't it? On days like this, I always feel so sluggish and slightly depressed, and usually fill the day with cups of coffee to keep the spirits up (a go-to solution for all of lifes little problems).

I'm lucky I work inside though, and have happy upbeat people around me all day long. It makes gloomy days....well...not that gloomy any more haha.

Hope that your day is filled with lots of sunshine and joy (weather related or not!) and keep reminding ourselves that better days are just around the corner! Here are a couple things that I find to bring me a little sunshine; I want to pass them on to you :-)


Happy Wednesday...the weekend is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment