Tuesday, August 23, 2011

recent favorites


I always love passing things on when they catch my attention. I'm guilty for occasionally keeping things to myself when I find out a good deal or something that I must have (just for a little while!)
These things, however caught my eye and you have to admit that they are way too good not to share.
Enjoy :-)

New paintings from a fellow blogger's cousin that are too adorable not to purchase. Stephanie's etsy shop is called Lulu and Drew and oh my goodness they have some great looking prints for sale right about now! A few favorites:



I am convincing myself that the neutral polka dot print would work perfectly in a ((future)) office or living area of an apartment. Yeps, seriously thinking about it...


I stumbled across these bracelets on The Doctor's Closet, appropriately named "bfrend bracelets" and immediately fell in love with the simplicity and classic twist to a normal friendship-like bracelet. As most of my friends know...I primarily am a gold jewelry wearer so the gold link chain will fit right in with the everyday accessories.
Loving the gold and white color combo!

Best thing is, they are customizable! Monica Hibbs you are a miracle worker, your bracelets are absolutely stunning.


That's all the scoops for now, I promise I'll be much better passing them on your way!
The week is halfway done, and I hope that the remainder of the week is just as good :-)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment