Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The next chapter


...the job hunt. The never ending job hunt. I'm using connections I never even knew that I had. Searching through more job sites and jobs than I ever new existed. Yikes, no one ever told me that it would be this hard! I didn't know it would be so hard, being thrust out into the world with no responsibilities and no one to take care of but yourself. It is an invigorating feeling but also a scary one.


Freedoms do after all come with a cost. My busy bones cannot seem to be adjusting to this new schedule of job hunting all day long. I run errands, ride my bike around, run, and bake to pass the time but half of me is itching to get out there and do something productive. I am after all a busy body, and I can blame my athletic lifestyle on that. Of course, this also means having a plan.
But I feel a little eensy tinsey bit of hope. I know and find peace in the fact that their is a bigger plan for me and eventually I'll find my own path. Having trust in that fact is truly a test that requires tons and tons of patience, hard work, and trust.

Yikes. This was bigger than I bargained for. Exciting and definitely worth it in the long run though. I am excited for this journey to continue and to take things to the next step in my life. After all, this is the time to have the freedom to do whatever I want to do!

And what a great feeling that is.
Here's to the next chapter in my life...may it be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment