Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playing Catch Up


(How awesome is this picture my roommate took!?)
Warning: This post may or may not get really long...I haven't blogged in a while and have lots to share and lots of pictures to post. Sorry in advance!

As we get closer to the end of school (boo.) I find that time goes by faster and faster. Due dates are quickly approaching and my stress is building, even though I am mostly prepared for everything. Trying to work ahead when the weather is beautiful is not an easy task trust me. Fingers crossed everything will get turned in on time.

I just had a huge criminal justice test yesterday, and was SO relieved when I got an 87 on it. Hey, I'll take it with no complaints seeing as there were 96 questions on the entire test. Talk about a headache!

Last weekend we had our first meet of the school year and it could not have turned out more perfectly. 90 degree weather, lots of friends coming to watch, and Christi's parents in town made out for an amazing weekend. I jumped in the long jump and triple, and did decently in the triple at least.
Sofia & Sofie!!!
Christi & I after her hurdle race...she won her heat and did amazing!
My teammate Alexis has a guinea pig which she brought to the meet. Who knows why...but I babysat her for large parts of the day so I'm not complaining!

This Monday night, we had the Rebel Choice Awards, a new awards ceremony that they started this year for all the student athletes. They did an incredible job with the red carpet and everything, it made me feel famous like I was actually part of an awards ceremony! A few of our teammates won awards and we were (as usual) the loudest team in the building. Gotta love my loud crazy teammates!!
Christi & I...the red carpet was so much fun. They even had some paparazzi!!
Lorena, Marci, and Aria in our seats at the awards ceremony in the Ford Center.
My crazy amazing teammates, such a great group of girls! :-)
My triple jump squad...the girls I spend every single day with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment