Sunday, March 13, 2011

bright && lovely

When looking through my recent winter wardrobe, I realized that I have been strangely gravitating towards a ton of black and grey (look through the Facebook albums, it's kind of ridiculous.) I have nothing against these colors, as they are always safe and the perfect go-to way to look nice and put together.
Spring is right around the corner, and here in Oxford the flowers peaking through the ground and the time springing forward, I'm getting more excited for my favorite time of year.
I'm always looking for new things to spruce up my wardrobe, and I found some easy ways to do so: bright colored scarfs and jackets. Definitely going to be buying some of these things to bring a little color into my life!

Here's just a few of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment