Thursday, July 21, 2011

laughter && love


So, it's been quite a while since I have posted on my blog and I feel like even though I am back at home (semi permanently) from my journey in the South, that doesn't give me an excuse for people to sneak peak into my life. Not that it's that exciting BUT regardless blogging is one of my favorite activities.

A few weekends ago some good friends came into town from Chicago for a couple days to visit. It's like a breathe of fresh air seeing people for the first time in a long while, and with lots of laughter and love flying around the table we reminisced about the "good ole days". Gosh it's good to see people again. Makes me so happy.

Thomas decided that we should have a photo shoot to remember the day by so of course Culver-style we took about 150 pictures of us playing around in a field. Original, I know but so much fun. Oh the simple pleasures in life.

Here's a few of the favorites....





As you can tell it was a great day with some really really awesome people. Were in the middle of a scorcher right now in Indiana...no rain for days and the heat looks like it will never stop!! Fingers crossed the weather will cool down just a bit.

Happy (almost) weekend!!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment