Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm livin' the crazy life!


Things have been a little crazy around here (I know all of my friends are about to kill me because I have been out of contact for umm 2 months??) Ridiculous I know but things are starting to pile up.
Nooo...they have been piling up for a while now and I'm just now trying to sort through the stacks of work, papers, and the one week countdown until my public relations campaign is due. So life is pretty darn crazy right now!
One the other hand, so many miraculous things have been happening and are happening. My parents are coming this weekend to see my LAST home track meet ever. So weird, but more than excited to see them. Christi's parents are also coming, and we'll all be cooking all day Sunday making a delicious Easter meal. I love this time of the year. Despite all the craziness and stress that comes with it.
Yep we definitely had a hail storm in Mississippi...in the end of April. Quarter sized hail makes for a VERY scary night of sleep!
"No Cake=Bad day. A piece of cake=best day EVER"
I feel like I need to make this my life mantra.
"Let us help you make this the best day of your life."
Indeed....please do.

Happy (early long) weekend for all of us here in Mississippi and happy Friday!! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment