Thursday, March 17, 2011

my spring must haves


Here's a list of things that I am currently craving/lusting over for the upcoming spring time. I love the fact that light pastels are in, as well as bright bright colors. With the warming up of the weather, I am more than ready to put away all those sweaters and bring out the skirts/dresses/shorts/tanks.
Bye bye black...hello color!

1. Nude colored sandals, I already own three pairs but hey you can never have enough of these classics! Patent or not, I find them to be a simple and easy way to make an outfit look 10x better.
These were a favorite of mine found on Piperlime's website.

2. Frilly pleated skirts, these are so feminine and pretty and look good with any tank or flowey blouse. Also, they are so versatile and they can be paired with heels, flats or sandals.
Found this one at ASOS's online site but they can be found EVERYWHERE. Love!
3. Cross body bags. I'm sure that these have been in for a while, but at least for us Oxfordians (made up word?) this is music and art festival time. Double Decker weekend is approaching, and I love the idea of putting all of my belongings in this little bag without worrying about the bulkyness of my "mom bag". Yes, I own them. Don't judge please.
Again, found this one at ASOS's website. It's $35...unbeatable price & Free Shipping! Whoa.
4. Lacy, feminine dresses. I don't own a single one supringingly even though I do own some lacy tops. You can pull this look off without any effort and it looks absolutly amazing on everyone. I couldn't find a good picture but this one from Urban is one of my absolute favorites!

5. Accessories, accessories, accessories. You can go all out and purchase very expensive jewelry (I still have my eye on your gold Michael Kors watch) or you can be like me and purchase a whole bunch of cheap stuff at Forever 21, H&M, and Zara. Here were a few of my favorite rings from H&M!


Happy Spring!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment